analog sphygmomanometer Babyphone the Riester is a mechanical blood
pressure measuring device used in the arm and is ideal for
pediatricians. It provides proven reliability and accuracy and is easy to use. The resilient sleeves or the steep bracket and the metal bellows provide stable operation. The ergonomic (spoon-shaped) stainless handle the pressure gauge allows for easier use.
· Designed to provide ease of measuring blood pressure.
· High accuracy a diagram designed according to the mercury column.
· Easy to use.
; Three professional cuffs (15,5x5cm newborns, infants and 23x7,2cm 35,5x10cm children).
· With bulb and valve built-in pressure gauge.
· Ergonomic stainless steel handle.
· Easy storage and transportation in a special case.
· 2 years warranty manometer.