analog pressure gauge DS66 of Welch Allyn is a mechanical blood
pressure measuring device used in the arm and is ideal for
professionals. It provides proven reliability and accuracy and is easy to use. Durable cuff, legibility manometer and automatic air release valve provides constant and reliable operation.
DS66 sphygmomanometer of Welch Allyn has a perfect design, excellent
durability and is much lighter than the common pressure gauges. The unique pressure gauge in the world that guarantees the accuracy of the results of many years go by. The most professional head sphygmomanometer been awarded as one of the best medical devices for the accuracy and reliability.
The DS66 sphygmomanometer is considered a very friendly professional sphygmomanometer because it has revolutionary mode.
· Lightweight and robust in handling, combining beautiful design and functionality.
· Resistance to fall for maintaining accuracy.
· Comfortable and anatomic handle.
· Display plate engraved with laser for maximum accuracy.
· 15 years guarantee calibration.
· High precision.
· Easy to use.
· Professional cuff top quality Flexiport sized adult.
· Ergonomically bulb and automatic valve for normal use with one hand.