analog sphygmomanometer Presica the Riester is a mechanical blood
pressure measuring device used in the arm and is ideal for
professionals. It provides proven reliability and accuracy and is easy to use. Durable cuff, the large tilt bracket and the metal bellows provide stable operation.
· Designed to provide ease of measuring blood pressure.
· High accuracy a diagram designed according to the mercury column.
· Easy to use.
· Professional nylon antiperspirant cuff 22-32cm.
· With bulb and valve built-in pressure gauge.
· Easy storage and transportation in a special leather case.
· 2 years warranty manometer.