The sphygmomanometer arm BP A2 BASIC of Microlife is clinically tested
by the European Society of Hypertension and provides the user with
reliable blood pressure measurements easily and instantly.
The manometer A2 BASIC of Microlife developed in collaboration with
physicians, is a reliable medical instrument for measuring blood
pressure in the upper arm, easy to use, accurate and up to monitor blood
pressure at home.
The PAD technology (Pulse Arryhtmia Detection) detects arrhythmias automatically during blood pressure measurement. If you experience irregular pulse during measurement, the PAD symbol appears on the display.
· PAD technology for detecting arrhythmias during measurement. If you experience irregular pulse during measurement, the PAD symbol appears on the display.
· Save 30 measurements with date and time.
· Easy to use with a single button.
· Large screen for easy reading of the measurement results.
· On screen display if the test result is within the optimal (green),
elevated (yellow), very high (orange) or dangerously high (red)
· Cuff control index for measuring reliability assured.
; Hand movement index: motion detection during measurement for more precise measurement.
· With cuff 22-42 cm. Suitable for normal and for more plump people.
· Can be operated with the Microlife power adapter (DC 6V, 600 mA).
· Very lightweight, only 317gr with the batteries.
· With instructions in Greek.
· 5 years guarantee.