The innovative design of the Good Grips cutlery enable easier eating for people with reduced grip, hand or arm function.Also ideal to use when eating becomes difficult or for people with arthritis or neurological impairments.
The Good Grips® cutlery range have large, cushioned handles with soft flexible ribbing at the top, ensuring they are comfortable to hold even when wet and adaptable to any grip.
Made of stainless steel with latex-free rubber handles. The spoon has a special twist in the shaft allowing each utensil to be adjusted to any angle and bent to suit the user s individual needs.
Features & Benefits
• Can be adjusted to any angle
• High quality stainless steel
• Large, comfortable, easy to grip latex free handle
• Handles feature ribbing for improved grip
• Secure grip for users even when wet
Length: 200mm (7¾")
Weight: 78g (2¾oz)