80% v / v Ethanol
0.125% v / v Hydrogen Peroxide
Antiseptic spray with 80% v / v ethyl alcohol & 0.125% v / v hydrogen peroxide.
It neutralizes bacteria and offers hygiene and protection without soap and water.
· Dermatologically Tested (with University Clinical Study for Hand Tolerance)
· EN.1276 (Bactericidal)
· EN.1650 (Fungicide)
· EN.14476 (Ioctone, for viruses - Coronaviruses with and without envelope)
· EN.14348 (Tuberculosis and Mycobacteria)
· EN.1500 (Hand antiseptic test)
· EN.12791 (Surgical antiseptic test)
· EN.13697 (Surface antiseptic test)
· GMP (Dermocosmetics - Medical Technology CE) EOF.
Composition based on the recommendations of the World Health Organization.
Froisept Extra Hand Spray (Solution): EOF Approval No. 73067 / 21-07-2020
Available packages: 100,1000 ml, 5 Lt
• Fast, wide efficiency
• Quick drying
• Good skin tolerance (No ingredients left with a potentially irritating effect on the skin)
• Free of aldehydes and QACS
• Pleasant aroma
Suitable for skin and surfaces
Suitable for professional use.
INSTRUCTIONS ON USE: Apply a sufficient amount to dry hands and rub until dry. Contains hydrogen peroxide. Avoid contact with the teeth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
PRECAUTIONS: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Away from heat / sparks / flames / hot surfaces. Do not smoke. Store in a shady and cool place away from children. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately. Compatible for use on materials (furniture, laboratory equipment: Benches, keyboards, etc.) that are not affected by ethanol. It is always recommended to test the material on a small invisible surface to ensure its compatibility with the respective surface