The portable pocket otoscope K180 F.O. of Heine thanks to fiber optic lighting provides a homogeneous and without image reflections. It
has a classic design, small and convenient size, rugged construction of
high quality polycarbonate materials that make it resistant to
vibration and anti-slip. It has a large observation window that is not etched and airtight for reliable pnefmatoskopisis exam.
Lighting: Regional fiber optic illumination with XHL XENON halogen
technology for 100% more light than conventional incandescent lamps. Very bright, focused, white light for perfect illumination.
• observation Lens: With 3X magnification of excellent optics for clear images without reflections. The lens is attached to the head and allows the rotation for observation without magnification.
• Supply: Operates with two ordinary alkaline batteries commerce, type C.
• Shock resistant and slip-resistant.
• With pnefmatoskopisis port.
• Supplied with four versatile cones.
• Soft carry pouch.