Enables easier eating for people with reduced grip, hand or arm function and ideal to use when eating becomes difficult or for people with arthritis or neurological impairments.
The Good Grips® Rocker Knife has a large, cushioned handle with soft flexible ribbing at the top, ensuring they are comfortable to hold even when wet and adaptable to any grip.
Made of stainless steel with latex-free rubber handles.
The rounded knife blade demands only minimal arm strength and makes cutting easier. Dishwasher safe.
Features & Benefits
• Curved blade rocks for easy cutting
• High quality stainless steel
• Large, comfortable, easy to grip latex free handle
• Handles feature ribbing for improved grip
• Secure grip for users even when wet
Length: 210mm (8¼")
Product Weight 82g (3oz)
Please note that the use of serrated blades and sharp knives with children, young people and vulnerable adults should always be supervised.